St. Paul Presbyterian Church (USA) lives the love of Jesus!
Jesus Christ is Lord. Christ is Lord of all things in heaven and on earth, including the church. Therefore, the Gospel account of the forgiveness, love, compassion, and inclusiveness of Jesus is the road map for the Body of Christ. Further, the functions of the church in faithfulness to the Gospel are outlined in the six great ends of the church:
1. The proclamation of the Gospel for the salvation of humankind;
2. The shelter, nurture and spiritual fellowship of the children of God;
3. The maintenance of divine worship;
4. The preservation of the truth;
5. The promotion of the social righteousness;
6. And the exhibition of the kingdom of God to the world.
Therefore, Saint Paul Presbyterian Church commits its work, worship, mission, and ministry to those ends, with particular attention to the needs of this world, to emphasize inclusive diversity in a fragmented world, reaching out to people of all races and ethnicities, varieties of viewpoints, and the increasingly unchurched persons of all ages, families of a variety of configurations, and children in our culture.